Part one: Introduction:
The flame retardant emulsion is mainly composed of the following substances: acrylic acid and its ester monomers, styrene combined cross-linking monomers, special materials, functional monomers, etc.
Part two: Physical and chemical indicators:
1. Product: Flame Retardant Emulsion
2. Appearance: milky white viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 200~1200 centipoise
5. Solid content: (50±1)%
6. Calcium ion stability: excellent
7. Minimum film forming temperature: 0℃
8. Elongation (waterproof coating): ≥300%
9. Shelf life: > 6 months (stored above 5 ℃)
Part Three: Performance and Use
The flame retardant emulsion is an acrylate polymer grafted and synthesized by special materials, which is anionic.
The emulsion combined with cement and other materials can be made into flame retardant coatings, and can also be used for flame retardant coatings such as cloth, felt, paper, etc. It has good adhesion and can be self-drying and drying. Can be applied by stick, brush, spray and dip, with good recoatability.
This product is flame retardant and is a non-hazardous water-based environmentally friendly product.