1. High speed disperser is also called high speed dissolver, which can be divided into hydraulic lifting dispersing machine and mechanical lifting dispersing machine according to different lifting modes.
2. The speed of the disperser can be adjusted arbitrarily, using electromagnetic speed control and frequency conversion speed control.
The frequency conversion speed regulation method is more common at present.
3. For paint and water-based paint, the motor can be an ordinary motor or an explosion-proof motor.
4. Simple operation, strong production continuity, rapid dispersion and dissolution of materials, good dispersion effect, high production efficiency, stable operation, and easy installation.
5. The dispersing machine is mainly used for crushing, dispersing, emulsifying, and mixing liquid raw materials with different viscosities. It is a new type of high-efficiency stirring equipment that runs at high speed through the upper and lower teeth of the dispersing disc to carry out high-speed and strong shearing, impact, and impact on the materials. Crush and disperse to achieve the functions of rapid mixing, dissolution, dispersion and refinement. It is an efficient equipment for mixing, dispersing and dissolving solids such as paint.
6. Mechanical lifting dispersion machine This machine is composed of five parts: mechanical lifting, main drive, mixing system, guiding mechanism, and electric control box. Each part has a compact and reasonable structure.
7. Hydraulic lifting and dispersing machine The machine is composed of five parts: hydraulic system, main drive, mixing system, guiding mechanism, and electric control box. Each part has a compact and reasonable structure.
8. Dispersion disc type: flat disc serrated type, three-blade paddle type, dish type, etc.