Alkyd-modified self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion is composed of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and its ester monomers, self-crosslinking monomers, fluorine monomers, organosiloxane monomers and alkyd resins, through the core-shell process polymerization reaction made.
Part Two:Technical data:
1. Product: EH-826 Alkyd Modified Self-Crosslinking Acrylic Emulsion
2. Appearance: milky white slightly blue light viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 400~1200 centipoise
5. Solid content: (45±1)%
6. Freeze-thaw stability: −18°C (three passes)
7. Calcium ion stability: 1:1 (pass)
8. Mechanical stability: 1800 rpm (30 minutes pass)
9. Glass transition temperature: 40℃
10. Shelf life: 6 months (stored at 5℃~25℃)
11. Hardness of water-based paint (anti-scratch): H
12. Impact resistance: excellent
13. Adhesion: Excellent
14. UV resistance: excellent
15. Water resistance: excellent
16. Chemical resistance: excellent
17. Gloss: >90GU
Part Three:Performance and use
Alkyd modified self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion combined with titanium dioxide, color paste and additives can be formulated into environmentally friendly, non-toxic and durable water-based paint, and the performance of metallic paint is better.
The product has good leveling and fullness, and forms a dense coating after curing. The formed coating film has strong adhesion, and has the characteristics of excellent gloss, scratch resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, water resistance, UV resistance and gloss retention. It has two properties of thermal crosslinking and self-crosslinking, and is a substitute for oil-based paint and polyester paint.