Coal fired type thermal oil heater
The horizontal chain coal-fired heat-conducting oil furnace, that is, the horizontal machine-burning coal-fired heat-conducting oil furnace, is a special equipment that has been examined and approved by the State Bureau of Technical Supervision and is inspected by Yantai City Pot Inspection Institute. It has stable performance and reliable quality.
Principle: It is based on coal, heavy oil, light oil or flammable liquid, and the heat transfer oil is a heat carrier. The circulating oil pump is used to force the liquid phase to circulate, and the heat energy is transferred to the heating equipment, and then returned to the reheated DC type special industrial furnace.
It is widely used in such as petrochemical, textile, printing and dyeing, plastics, rubber, food processing, wood processing, asphalt heating, carton production, vegetable dehydration, baking varnish, casting sand mold drying.
Features of the heat transfer oil furnace:
1. Can obtain higher working temperature at lower operating pressure
2. Stable heating and precise temperature
3. The thermal efficiency can be kept at an optimum level under various levels of load.
4. The liquid phase transports thermal energy, and the heat carrier is 70 times smaller than the saturated vapor pressure of water at 300 °C.
5. Complete operation control and safety monitoring device.
6. Saving electricity, saving fuel, saving water, saving money, and recycling investment in 3~6 months.