Part one: Introduction:
Epoxy-modified self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion is composed of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and ester monomers, combined with self-crosslinking monomers, fluorine monomers, organosiloxane monomers and epoxy resins, etc., polymerized by core-shell process Modified acrylic emulsion.
Part two: Physical and chemical indicators
1. Product: Epoxy modified self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion
2. Appearance: milky white slightly blue light viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 400~1200 centipoise
5. Solid content: (45±1)%
6. Freeze-thaw stability: −18°C (three passes)
7. Calcium ion stability: 1:1 (pass)
8. Mechanical stability: 1800 rpm (30 minutes pass)
9. Glass transition temperature: 55℃
10. Shelf life: 6 months (storage at 5℃~25℃)
11. Hardness of water-based paint (anti-scratch): 2H
12. Water resistance: excellent
13. Adhesion: Excellent
14. Impact resistance: excellent
15. UV resistance: excellent
16. Chemical resistance: excellent
Part Three: Performance and Use
Epoxy modified self-crosslinking acrylic emulsion combined with titanium dioxide, color paste and additives can be formulated into environmentally friendly, non-toxic and durable water-based paint. It is a constant temperature curing type metallic paint emulsion.
The formed paint film has high hardness and strong adhesion, and has the characteristics of excellent gloss, water resistance, impact resistance, salt spray resistance, acid and alkali resistance and ultraviolet light resistance. It has two properties of thermal crosslinking and self-crosslinking, and is a substitute for oil-based paint and polyester paint.