Ethylene propylene rubber lubricant oil viscosity index improver additive double shaft crusher
How to make the lubricating oil viscosity index improver with high speed dissolving tank?
It mainly includes five processes: base oil feeding, base oil heating, dry glue/gel bulk crusher and feeding, melt glue/gel and dilution, and discharging.
1) Put the base oil into the viscosity index improver high speed dissolver mixer tank according to the formula ratio and preheat it.
2) When the temperature is reached, the dry glue bulk of the viscosity index agent is decomposed by a crusher and put into the high speed dissolver tank.
The size of the decomposed gel block directly affects the glue melting time and the proportion of sol-insoluble particles.
3) During the dry glue feeding process, continuous heating and mixing are required.
4) After adding glue, the oil temperature should be kept within the proper temperature range.
5) During the glue melting process, the dissolution and temperature changes of the colloidal particles in the dissolver tank should be observed regularly.
6) Wait until the dry glue is completely dissolved.
7) Put diluted base oil into the diluting kettle to lower the glue temperature and reduce the oxidation rate of the oil.
8) Transport the diluted glue solution out of the dissolver kettle. If necessary, put the base oil reserved in advance into the dissolver kettle for flushing, and send the washing oil into the diluted glue solution together, and mix evenly.