Part one: Introduction:
Fluorocarbon emulsion is a modified acrylic acid polymerized by core-shell process from acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and ester monomers, combined with self-crosslinking monomers, fluorine monomers, organosiloxane monomers and epoxy resins. lotion.
Part two: Physical and chemical indicators
1. Product: Fluorocarbon Emulsion
2. Appearance: milky white slightly blue light viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 400~1200 centipoise
5. Solid content: (46±1)%
6. Freeze-thaw stability: −18°C (three passes)
7. Calcium ion stability: 1:1 (pass)
8. Mechanical stability: 1800 rpm (30 minutes pass)
9. Glass transition temperature: 25℃
10. Shelf life: 6 months (stored at 5℃~25℃)
11. Hardness of water-based paint (anti-scratch): H
12. Water resistance: excellent
13. Adhesion: Excellent
14. Impact resistance: excellent
15. UV resistance: excellent
16. Chemical resistance: excellent
17. Gloss: >90GU
Remarks: This water-based paint is made from EC-5281 emulsion, mixed with titanium dioxide, color paste and additives, etc. The paint properties may be different in different formulation schemes
Part three: performance and use
Fluorocarbon emulsion combined with titanium dioxide, color paste and additives can be formulated into environmentally friendly, non-toxic and durable water-based paint, suitable for metallic paint and high-grade exterior wall paint.
The formed paint film has high hardness and strong adhesion, and has the characteristics of excellent chemical resistance, gloss, water resistance, impact resistance, salt spray resistance, acid and alkali resistance and UV light retention.