GTC1000 series automatic grease small quantitative filling machine
The GCT1000 series grease quantitative filling machine produced by our factory has been widely used in the sub-packaging and small packaging enterprises in the domestic oil and grease industry. This series of products can realize automatic measurement, filling and filling from medium barrels (20/ 18L) large barrels (180L) to medium/small barrels of various capacities, small bags, cans, bottles and other containers. This series of products are fully pneumatically controlled, explosion-proof and flame-proof. It can meet the various sub- assembly requirements of users with different needs.
Gtc1000 series grease quantitative filling machine adopts full pneumatic control, no need to set up auger feeding system, simplified equipment structure, convenient operation, accurate measurement, stable and reliable performance, and high canning efficiency. Suitable for plastic bags, toothpaste bags and kegs, Especially suitable for the packaging of various butter bombs (straight and spirally retractable butter bombs). It is an ideal equipment for small packaging production, metering and packaging of semi-liquid materials such as grease.
2. Technical parameters of GTC1000 grease quantitative filling machine:
1) Quantitative range: 0.2-2 liters/time;
2) Filling accuracy: ±1%
3) Filling capacity: >12L liters/min (one liter bucket type sub-packing)
4) Air pressure: 0.4Mpa
5)Air consumption: 0.5m3/min
6) Dimensions: 1550*1350*2460 mm
3. Structure and working principle of GCT1000 grease quantitative filling machine
1) The machine is composed of three parts: a frame, a fat feeder, and a quantitative filling device. A hose is connected between the fat feeder and the quantitative filling device.
2) Working principle: The machine adopts pneumatic control. The compressed air enters the grease feeding cylinder through the shut-off valve and the air source triple piece, so that the reciprocating movement drives the grease lifting cylinder to absorb the material, which is delivered to the filler through the hose for quantitative