Part one: Introduction:
Hydroxy acrylic dispersion is a water-based acrylic dispersion made of styrene, acrylic and ester monomers, combined with self-crosslinking monomers, organosiloxane monomers and co-solvents through special processes.
Part two: Physical and chemical indicators
EH-833 Hydroxy Acrylic Dispersion
2. Appearance: milky white slightly blue light viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 400~1200 centipoise
5. Solid content: (45±1)%
6. Freeze-thaw stability: −18°C (three passes)
7. Calcium ion stability: 1:1 (pass)
8. Mechanical stability: 1800 rpm (30 minutes pass)
9. Glass transition temperature: 40℃
10. Hydroxyl value (mgKOH/g): 100 (adjustable)
11. Shelf life: 6 months (stored at 5℃~25℃)
12. Water-based paint: hardness (anti-scratch): 2H
13. Water resistance: excellent
14. Adhesion: Excellent
15. Impact resistance: excellent
16. UV resistance: excellent
17. Chemical resistance: excellent
Remarks: The water-based paint is made of emulsion, pigment, filler and auxiliaries, as well as water-based isocyanate curing agent or amino resin to make two-component paint. Different formulation schemes may have different paint properties.
Part Three: Performance and Use
Hydroxy acrylic dispersion is combined with water-based isocyanate curing agent to make self-drying water-based polyurethane metal paint, wood paint, plastic paint, etc. Amino resin can also be used as curing agent to make water-based one-component baking paint, which can be used for industrial metal paint and so on. This product is an anionic dispersion.
The formed paint film has a large degree of cross-linking and high fullness, and has excellent water resistance, scratch resistance, solvent resistance, chemical resistance, durability and excellent adhesion.