Phenol-modified acrylic emulsion is mainly formed by emulsion polymerization of the following substances: bio-based phenols, acrylic acid and its ester monomers, styrene-bonded cross-linking monomers, special materials, functional monomers, etc.
Part One:Physical and chemical indicators:
1. Product: Phenol Modified Acrylic Emulsion
2. Appearance: light purple red translucent viscous liquid
3.PH value: 7.5~9
4. Viscosity: 200~2000 centipoise
5. Solid content: (45±1)%
6. Calcium ion stability: excellent
7. Minimum film forming temperature: 5℃
8. Shelf life: > 6 months (stored above 5 ℃)
Part Two: Performance and Use
Phenol-modified acrylic emulsion is an acrylate polymer synthesized by grafting of bio-based phenols, which is anionic. The emulsion has excellent leveling and wetting properties, and is especially suitable for anti-rust primers for steel structures.
It has excellent anti-flash rust properties, saves the use of anti-flash rust agents, and can also be used for wood paint primers. This product is environmentally friendly, contains a large amount of biological-based substances, and is a non-hazardous water-based environmentally friendly product.