Polyurea caulking grout sealer filler glue is another new type of beautifying agent product since the development of caulking agent. The reason why it is widely favored by owners is that its yellowing resistance, water resistance, mildew resistance and other properties are stronger than ordinary beauty sewing products. As the name suggests, the main ingredient of polyurea caulking agent is polyurea. It is an elastomer material formed by the reaction of isocyanate and amino compounds. Its basic characteristics are anti-corrosion, waterproof and wear-resistant. Therefore, using this material as a beauty joint agent can naturally achieve waterproof and wear-resistant characteristics.
1. At present, the caulking agents on the market can be mainly divided into one-component type and two-component type:
1) One-component caulking agents are mainly water-based acrylics, which can be applied directly without ingredients before use, but the solid content of commercially available one-component beautifying agents is generally low, the shrinkage rate is large, and after curing Poor water resistance, poor adhesion to the substrate, resulting in shedding. At the same time, due to the defects of hot sticking and cold brittleness of acrylate polymer, it is difficult to achieve the unity of high elasticity and high strength, which easily affects the long-term use effect and aesthetics of the caulking agent.
2) Most of the two-component caulking agents use epoxy resin as the matrix resin, which has the advantages of good adhesion, high brightness, good chemical stability and low cost, etc. However, due to the poor yellowing resistance and weather resistance of epoxy resin. At the same time, the internal crosslinking density of the epoxy resin system is high, and the obtained jointing agent has a hard texture and is easy to form micro-cracks when subjected to external stress, especially at low temperatures. In addition, most of the existing two-component beautifying agents are solvent-based beautifying agents, which also have the problem of large shrinkage rate due to solvent volatilization.
2. Polyurea caulking agent is a new type product, which fills the gap of domestic polyurea beautifying agents, and solves the defects that domestic beautifying agents cannot be cured at low temperature, cannot be used outdoors, and are not resistant to acid and alkali corrosion. It fully reflects the beautiful and decorative properties, quick-drying, waterproof, wear resistance, weather resistance and other excellent properties of polyurea materials. It is a real functional beauty joint material and a newly developed beauty joint product, which is completely different from the past. common epoxy sealant.
1) The full name of its resin is aspartate, and the curing agent is a polymer mixture of various isocyanates. The material after the two materials are mixed and cured is called polyurea. In fact, it is a special polyurethane material. The performance of this material in almost every aspect far exceeds that of the traditional real porcelain glue beauty joint material.
2) Pure polyurea material shows good stability in acid, alkali, salt, seawater, oil and other media except concentrated sulfuric acid and some strong oxidants, and can be used for a long time under harsh conditions (-50℃— 100 ℃) use, UV resistant, resistant to cold and heat shock, resistant to wind, frost, rain and snow. Long-term use indoors and outdoors will not chalk, crack or fall off. The aging test shows that the weather resistance life is more than 50 years.