1. Brief description of production process:
(1). Complete the preparation of the main raw materials according to the formula requirements;
(2). Transport the raw materials into the mixer through a screw conveyor (or a bucket elevator);
(3). Small dosage materials (such as PP fiber,wood fiber,etc) are manually prepared and then put into the mixer through the additive feeding port.
(4). After the feeding is finished, close the feeding ports. The ribbon mixer starts to work.
(5). When the mixing is completed, the material is discharged and the screw packaging machine starts to pack.
1) If the customer's production output is not large, you can choose a compact production line.The production line includes: screw feeder + ribbon mixer and packaging machine integrated machine. The advantages are: integrated design, saving space and investment. The disadvantage is: when packaging, the mixer cannot perform the next batch of mixing work.
2) If the customer's production output is relatively large, the tower structure can be used, and the material is placed in the finished product storage silo on the lower level, and then packaged. This kind of plant has demands on building height, but it can meet continuous production, and the next batch of production can be carried out after the mixer is discharged.It could fully satisfy customers' big production capacity requirements.
3) If the height of the plant is limited, the mixed material can be transported to the finished product storage bin/silo through the screw conveyor, and then the packaging machine will work. However, this kind of occupied plant area is relatively large. It can also meet the needs of continuous production.
2. the process of dust removal:
According to the production process of material feeding, mixing, transportation, packaging, etc., different pipe diameters and dust collection pipes are equipped, and the pipes are equipped with stepless adjustable air control valves. Ensure that the dust at the pollution point is collected in the dust collector, and the collected material can be recycled.
Remarks: Based on the different environmental protection requirements of various countries, a dust collector can be selected or not used.
3. The control system：
It requires manual and automatic switching, and emergency feeding measures. The control system is stable and reliable, and the formula is easy to change. Design according to the customer's output and the degree of automation requirements.